BUY THIS HOME, I'LL BUY YOURS
How to Avoid Getting
Stuck with Two Homes
We Will Buy Your Home for CASH
at a Price Acceptable to YOU When
You Purchase One Of Our Listings!
"You could run the risk of owning two homes.
If you sell first, you could end up homeless"
We've all heard the old saying about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Well unfortunately, that's where most homeowners find themselves when they decide to move from one home to another.
The Real Estate Catch 22
You see, if you buy before selling, you could run the risk of owning two homes. Or, just as bad, if you sell first, you could end up homeless. That's what is known as the Real Estate Catch 22, and for thousands of homeowners, it's an extremely stressful position they find themselves in.
How to Avoid The Real Estate Catch 22
This financial and emotional tightrope is one many homeowners feel they have to walk alone. However, you should seek out agents offering specialized programs that can eliminate the stress and worry associated with selling and buying another home.
The biggest dilemma when considering purchasing another home is deciding whether to buy first or sell first. Either way is risky because you could end up owning two homes or no home at all. Let's face it, the real estate market has become a tough environment for buyers and sellers alike. The fact is that it's more difficult to get homes sold today and therefore it's essential that real estate agents look for new and innovative ways to meet the demands of the market.
A new and innovative program that some agents offer actually guarantees if you buy one of our listings, and your home doesn’t sell, we will buy it for cash.
Here's How it Works
1. Your agent will prepare a total market analysis including a computerized printout of all comparable home sales and listings in your area.
2. With this information you and your agent can determine a market value for your home.
3. This establishes your guaranteed price we are willing to pay for your home if it doesn’t sell up front (in writing) before your purchase another home.
4. You are doubly protected because you know that your home will sell for the guaranteed price. However, if you receive an offer from an outside buyer for more than the guarantee price you get the higher offer.
5. This service eliminates the usual stress and worry (the emotional roller coaster ride) of whether to buy first or sell first so you can avoid the risk of getting stuck with two homes or no home at all.
Remember, not all agents are alike and you should consider only those that can offer you the most innovative marketing plan available to ensure that your needs are completely and properly met.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.